The North Tahoe Community Alliance compiles a weekly Lodging Barometer directly from properties in the North Lake Tahoe community. These numbers are made available as a single data set to the business community via the weekly Lodging Barometer email.
To begin reporting your data into the Lodging Barometer data set, please email hello@northtahoecommunityalliance.
Additionally, data from Destimetrics and AirDNA are received monthly and made available to the business community below and via the Lodging Barometer email at the end of the month.
AirDNA is a global authority in short-term rental data, offering comprehensive insights and analytics to empower the short-term rental industry.
DestiMetrics is the leading supplier of lodging metrics and market intelligence for the North American travel and hospitality industries and has been partnered with North Lake Tahoe for over 10 years.
The data provides forward-looking indicators for tracking major economic, business and consumer trends and is used to anticipate impacts to occupancy and average daily rates.
AirDNA July 2023 Data:
- Available listings from August to January are down an average 5% compared to previous year.
- Average Daily rate (ADR) from August to January is up an average 2% compared to previous year.
- Occupancy Rate from August to January is down an average 20% compared to previous year.
- Revenue for August to January is down an averge 21% compared to previous year.
Destimetrics July 2023 Data:
- Occupancy rates during last month (July 2023) were down 6% compared to the same period last year.
- Average Daily Rate (ADR) last month (July 2023) were up 1.8%.
- Occupancy rates for the previous six months (February – July) are down 5.2% compared to the same period last year, while Average Daily Rate us up 1.6%.
- Occupancy rates for the upcoming 6 months (August – January) are down 4.3% compared to the same period last year, while Average Daily Rate is up 4%.