Annual Grant Cycle and Guidelines
Applications are currently being reviewed by Committee Chairs/Vice Chairs, NTCA, and Placer County.
The Annual Grant Cycle is part of the TOT-TBID Dollars At Work Program. It is dedicated to strategically allocating Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) and North Lake Tahoe Tourism Business Improvement District (NLT-TBID) assessment funds to programs and projects to achieve community vitality, economic health, and environmental sustainability to benefit residents, businesses, and visitors in the North Lake Tahoe region. The NTCA accepted Annual Grant Cycle applications between December 6, 2023, and January 10, 2024. Applications are now closed.
Are you interested in applying?
We are excited to hear about your proposed project/program. To set yourself up for success, please read through this entire webpage. There is important information that will help you submit a successful application. A few key notes to remember include:
- Note the priority areas that this Grant Cycle is supporting. Make sure your project/program addresses at least one.
- You will be applying through Submittable, a user-friendly platform.
- Read through the Application preview. Familiarize yourself early on with what you will need to submit to be successful.
- There is a specific review process that involves several committees, make sure you are aware of the timeline.
- Please reach out with questions. We are here to help!
Replay the Recent Workshop
NTCA recently hosted two workshops for interested applicants. Watch the recording from the December 14 Zoom workshop below.