How will my application be scored and reviewed?
After your application is received:
- It will be reviewed by NTCA staff for eligibility.
- The application will then be passed onto the Chairs/Vice Chairs of the TOT, CAP, Zone 1 and TBID Advisory committees and Placer County Executive Staff for review and routing to the appropriate recommending committee.
- Between January 24 and February 7, committee members will read applications and ask questions of applicants through Submittable and via NTCA staff in preparation for applicant presentations.
- On either February 13 or 14, you will then be asked to present your project/program to committees.
- Committee members will then score your application using the scoring criteria.
- Your application will also be scored by NTCA staff for match requirements using the match scoring matrix.
- Final recommendations by committees will be made on March 13 and 14 and will go before the NTCA Board for approval on April 3 for TBID funds and April 23 for TOT funds.